The Herencia Location : 46 & 58 Kim Yam Road, Singapore 239351 / 239359
Please note that the master lease of Herencia with SLA will be expiring on 24 Feb 2023. Hence, all lease terms will only be for short term lease until then.
Located in a popular area of River Valley, The Herencia building is set on the former Nan Chiau High School which has a tranquil landscaping, yet is near to the financial and commercial hub of Singapore’s CBD.
The Herencia is easily accessible via the CTE, Clarke Quay MRT Station, and Fort Canning MRT Station.
Within a short walk away towards Mohd Sultan and Robertson Quay, tenants can enjoy myriad of eclectic mix of international restaurants, alfresco dining, wine bars, art houses, hotels and cafes perfect for after work dinners, cocktail hours or just a casual lunch.
There is also a shuttle bus from The Herencia to Somerset MRT Station, which costs $1 per pax per trip. Passengers may use their EZ Link to pay for the fare upon boarding the bus. No cash will be collected on the bus.
The Herencia offers individual office space for rent including small serviced office for 2 – 6 pax person at reasonable rates.
Property Specifications :
- Fitted or bare office for rent at Mohd Sultan
- Minutes to CBD
- Small office for rent from 600 – 4000 sft
- 24/7 access
- Bare / partially fitted office units are available for rent
- Fitted office for rent with aircon and lights
- Ample parking space
- Suitable for office and learning centre (including dance school)
- Many amenities available at surrounding area (Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay)
- Asking Rental Rates : $4.50 – $5.50 psf Negotiable