Location Address : 512 / 514 Chai Chee Lane, Singapore 469028
Block 512 / 514 Chai Chee Lane is located in between Bedok and Kembangan MRT. It is located within Chai Chee Industrial Estate and is opposite NPS International School. The famous Decathlon Sporting House at ESR Business Park shopping mall is 5 minutes drive away and It is approximately 12 min walk to Bedok North MRT (Downtown Line). Access to PIE is convenient from here and it takes only less than 5 minutes drive away.
This B1 flatted factory offers various units for rent from 2650 sft onwards, which are suitable for clean and light business (B1 category). Various sizes up to 11,000 sft on continuous floor plates (please call hotline to check availability) are suitable for warehousing, production, assembly, distribution, and office space (URA 60/40 rule applies).
Most factory units for rent available are in bare shell condition with some rare occasion where there are fitted units for take-over. Layout of the units are also quite squarish. Some units on top floor are almost column free with a higher ceiling of up to 4m and plenty of natural lights coming from rows of windows.
Building Specifications at 5012 / 5014 Chai Chee Lane For Rent
- Sizes available are from 2650 – 10000 sft
- Near Bedok and Kembangan MRT
- Suitable for clean and light industry.
- Surrounded by many amenities, and F&B shops
- Ceiling Height 3.6m
- Loading bay with deck leveler available
- 20/40 footer container accessible.
- Units accessible by cargo lifts.
- Wide corridor for easy goods movement
- Plenty of loading bays available with wide driveway.
- Heavy floor loading 7.5 – 15kN/m2
- Ample parking lots
- Cargo lifts – 3 nos
- 24/7 availability
- In-house food-court
- Affordable rental rates from $1.50psf negotiable.
Suitable Trade : Clean and light industry such as warehousing, IT and software development, customer service centre, design, wholesale distribution, assembly & packaging, light production, e-commerce, etc
Other B1 Flatted Factories For Rent
Below are the suitable activities in B1 industrial building (subject to URA 60/40 Rule) which includes:
1. Computer software design and development
2. Product/prototype design, industrial and engineering design
3. Fashion Design
4. Manufacture or polyethylene products (not involving printing operation)
5. Assembly and repair of computer hardware, audio-visual equipment, and other communication/electronic equipment, apparatus and parts (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations. Only minor soldering is allowed).
6. Information Technology (IT) technical support/ maintenance centers.
7. Assembly and repair of office, computing and accounting machinery (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations).
8. Assembly and repair of electrical appliances and housewares (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations. Only minor soldering is allowed).
9. Assembly and repair of photographic and optical goods (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations).
10. Manufacture and repair of watches and clocks ((not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations).
11. Warehousing activities and storage of finished products such as furniture, electric appliances, garments, canned food and beverages, etc.
12. Manufacture of paper products without printing activities
13. Manufacture of professional, scientific, measuring and controlling equipment (not involving the use of chemicals, inclusive of gaseous chemicals or flammable materials).
14. Diagnostics laboratories and referral laboratories.
15. International Specialist and engineering consultancy eg. oil exploration
Certain industrial activities that are able to meet the nuisance buffer requirements of not more than 50m may be allowed in B1 zones subject to evaluation by the relevant authorities.