Below are 2 Clusters of B1 Factory For Rent :– 1001 / 1002 Jln Bukit Merah (Next to Bukit Merah Bus Interchange)– 1090 / 1091/ 1092/ 1093 Lower Delta Rd (2 bus stops to Tiong Bahru MRT)
Centrally located at district 3, these flatted B1 flatted factory offers a practical and easy access to town and suburbs area via AYE and CTE. These flatted warehouse are strategically located at Lower Delta and Bukit Merah and surrounded by many residential area. They are also near to Tiong Bahru and Redhill MRT. There are also in-house canteen available within the industrial site.
Being a standard flatted factory with cargo lift access, these buildings offers warehouse and factory space space suitable for clean and light business only eg. logistics, distribution, assembly, packaging, trading, service centre, IT-related, trading, etc. Various sizes are available for warehousing, production, distribution, and office space subject to URA 60/40 rule.
Most units available are in bare condition with some rare occasion where there are fitted units for take-over. Floor plan layout are generally squarish or rectangular, suitable for warehousing and production activities.
- Sizes available are from 1000 – 4000 sft
- Ceiling height: 3.6 – 3.8m
- Loading facilities equipped with dock leveller
- 20/40 footer container accessible
- Wide driveway
- Ample car parks
- Efficient layout
- In-house canteen
- Rental negotiable
For IT-related trade or E-business who are looking for small office space in the range of 500 – 700 sft and are fitted with aircon, false ceilings and lightings, look no further than Inno Centre at 1003 Jalan Bukit Merah. It comes with common lobby area, meeting rooms and conference rooms that are available to be booked by existing tenants. Rental rate for 1003 Jalan Bukit Merah is at $3.10 – $3.30 psf (window / non-window unit available).
|BUILDING ADDRESS||Rental ($ /Psf)||Ceiling Height (m)||Floor Loading (kN/sqm)|
|115A Commonwealth Drive||2.20||3.8||15|
|1091 Lower Delta Road||2.00||3.8||7.5|
|1092 Lower Delta Road||2.00||3.8||7.5|
|1093 Lower Delta Road||2.00||3.8||7.5|
|1001 Jalan Bukit Merah||1.95||3.8||7.5|
|1002 Jalan Bukit Merah||1.95||3.8||7.5|
|1003 Jalan Bukit Merah||3.10 – 3.30||3.8||7.5|
Other JTC B1 Warehouse For Rent
Below are the suitable activities in B1 industrial building (subject to URA 60/40 Rule) which includes:
1. Computer software design and development
2. Product/prototype design, industrial and engineering design
3. Fashion Design
4. Manufacture or polyethylene products (not involving printing operation)
5. Assembly and repair of computer hardware, audio-visual equipment, and other communication/electronic equipment, apparatus and parts (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations. Only minor soldering is allowed).
6. Information Technology (IT) technical support/ maintenance centers.
7. Assembly and repair of office, computing and accounting machinery (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations).
8. Assembly and repair of electrical appliances and housewares (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations. Only minor soldering is allowed).
9. Assembly and repair of photographic and optical goods (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations).
10. Manufacture and repair of watches and clocks ((not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations).
11. Warehousing activities and storage of finished products such as furniture, electric appliances, garments, canned food and beverages, etc.
12. Manufacture of paper products without printing activities
13. Manufacture of professional, scientific, measuring and controlling equipment (not involving the use of chemicals, inclusive of gaseous chemicals or flammable materials).
14. Diagnostics laboratories and referral laboratories.
15. International Specialist and engineering consultancy eg. oil exploration
Certain industrial activities that are able to meet the nuisance buffer requirements of not more than 50m may be allowed in B1 zones subject to evaluation by the relevant authorities.