The Gemini Location : 41 Science Park Rd, Singapore 117610 (Science Park 2)
The Gemini building with its amenities at the Sparkle is situated in the middle of Science Park 2. The Sparkle is cozy retail space offering a wide range of F&B choices such as Starbucks, The Pipe District Bistro, and Famous JB101.
On top of complimentary internal shuttle service between Science Park 1 and Science Park 2, there is also a free of charge lunch shuttle service that goes to different market places such as Galaxis @ One North, Clementi Central Hawker Centre, Ayer Rajah Food Centre, etc from Monday – Friday starting at 11.45am. A return shuttle service from the corresponding food centre is also provided.
The Gemini at Science Park 2 offers office and lab space for rent with sizes from 1000 – 20,000 sft. Gemini offers bare shell and converted units with false ceiling, split unit air-conditioning and lighting available for office and R&D activities from chemicals, life sciences to software development and IT companies.
Please note that for IT-office unit, it comes with false ceilings, lighting, and split air-conditioning with/without raised flooring.
For laboratory space for rent, however, all units are equipped with fire sprinkler, floor trap, dedicated exhaust duct space, and chilled water . Companies who does R&D activities will need to renovate the space in accordance to their requirements. An option of renovation to equip the lab space by the landlord is available with inclusion of the capital expenditure into the rental amount over the duration of the lease. Please discuss with us the rental procedure in more detail.
1. RU – Research Unit
– Units for wet laboratory operations & caters for a wide variety of R&D activities.
– Essentially bare spaces where tenants can fit-up according to their requirements.
– General provisions include waste trap provisions and ample duct space for exhaust fume distribution.
2. CU – Converted Unit
– Essentially office-type unit with independently controlled air-conditioning, suspended ceilings, light fittings and carpeting.
3. IT – IT Unit
– Designed for IT & related activities e.g software development, quick start-up units for dry-based R&D companies
– Fitted out with/without raised flooring, central air-conditioning, suspended ceiling & light fittings.
The Gemini Building Specifications:
1st storey: 10 kN/sqm
2nd – 4th storey: 7.5 kN/sqm
Basement: 2.5 kN/sqm
Floor to slab soffit: 4.3 m
Floor to beam soffit: 3.75 m
Passenger lifts: 2 (at Lobby A & D)
– Capacity for 17 persons (1,155 kg)
– Door opening: 1.0 m (W) x 2.1 m (H)
– Car size 1.9 m (W) x 1.45 m (D) x 2.3 m (H)
Service lifts: 4
– Capacity for 30 persons (2,040 kg)
– Door opening: 1.3 m (W) x 2.1 (H)
– Car size: 1.9 m (W) x 1.45 m (D) x 2.3 m (H)
Directions – How to go to Science Park 2 :
By Car: The main entrance to Singapore Science Park 2 is located along Pasir Panjang Road, which can be accessed via West Coast Highway or Clementi Road.
By MRT: Alight at Haw Par Villa MRT Station. Visitors can either walk or take the Singapore Science Park 2 Shuttle Bus at the bus stop opposite the MRT station along Pasir Panjang Road.
By Public Bus: Take public SBS Bus No. 183 at the bus stop opposite Clementi Mall, near Clementi MRT Station. Other public SBS Bus services plying along Pasir Panjang Road are 10, 30, 51, 143, 188 & 200. Please alight at the bus stop just outside Singapore Science Park 2.
Park Shuttle Service: Pick-up service at the bus-stop opposite Haw Par Villa station (BS16011). In accordance with LTA guidelines, the shuttle bus will only stop for pick-ups and drop-offs. They will no longer standby / wait at the bus-stop. Please refer to below shuttle service route map from Singapore Science Park 2 to Haw Par Villa MRT.
Internal Shuttle Bus Service within Science Park 1 and Science Park 2
To add to the convenience of personnel working within Science Park Community, there is also an internal shuttle bus service that is free of charge that ply the routes from Singapore Science Park 1 to Science Park 2 and vice versa from Monday to Saturday (excluding public holiday).