Conveniently located at Ubi Road 1, this project offers a practical and easy access to town. It is only 7 min walk to Macpherson MRT.
As a standard ex-JTC B1 flatted factory, this project offers warehouse / factory space suitable for clean and light business (B1 category). Various warehouse for rent sizes are available for general warehousing, production, distribution, and office space (URA 60/40 rule applies).
Most units available are in bare condition with some rare occasion where there are fitted units for take-over.
- Sizes available are from 2000 – 5300sft
- Only 7min walk to Macpherson MRT!
- Suitable for clean and light industry.
- Surrounded by many amenities, and F&B shops
- Ceiling Height 3.6m
- Loading bay with deck leveler available
- 20/40 footer container accessible.
- Units accessible by cargo lifts.
- Wide corridor for easy goods movement
- Plenty of loading bays available with wide driveway.
- Floor loading 7.5 – 15kN/m2
- Ample parking lots
- Cargo lifts – 3 nos
- 24/7 availability
- In-house canteen
- Affordable rental rates from $1.60 – $1.80psf (Promotion rate for selection unit at $1.50psf)
- Every unit has a good facing towards open air compound to bring in fresher air and synergy.
Other JTC B1 Factory For Rent
Below are the suitable activities in B1 industrial building (subject to URA 60/40 Rule) which includes:
1. Computer software design and development
2. Product/prototype design, industrial and engineering design
3. Fashion Design
4. Manufacture or polyethylene products (not involving printing operation)
5. Assembly and repair of computer hardware, audio-visual equipment, and other communication/electronic equipment, apparatus and parts (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations. Only minor soldering is allowed).
6. Information Technology (IT) technical support/ maintenance centers.
7. Assembly and repair of office, computing and accounting machinery (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations).
8. Assembly and repair of electrical appliances and housewares (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations. Only minor soldering is allowed).
9. Assembly and repair of photographic and optical goods (not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations).
10. Manufacture and repair of watches and clocks ((not involving spray painting, electroplating, or galvanizing operations).
11. Warehousing activities and storage of finished products such as furniture, electric appliances, garments, canned food and beverages, etc.
12. Manufacture of paper products without printing activities
13. Manufacture of professional, scientific, measuring and controlling equipment (not involving the use of chemicals, inclusive of gaseous chemicals or flammable materials).
14. Diagnostics laboratories and referral laboratories.
15. International Specialist and engineering consultancy eg. oil exploration
Certain industrial activities that are able to meet the nuisance buffer requirements of not more than 50m may be allowed in B1 zones subject to evaluation by the relevant authorities.